Teller – Skyline National Bank
- In Person
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following for the Teller position:
• At Skyline National Bank, our core values are Smart, Kind, Young-at-heart, Local, Inspired, Nonconforming and Energetic. We look for ways to be “always our best.” As a member of our team, you do important work. You craft an experience, aim for the sky, set a high standard and look for ways to set your bar ever higher.
• Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsements.
• Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
• Enters customers’ transactions into computer to record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
• Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
• Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift, and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen.
• Sells Cashier’s Checks.
• Balances Automated Teller Machines (ATM’s) as needed.
• Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
• Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions; maintaining customer traffic surveys; auditing other tellers’ currency; assisting in certification of proof.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers’ needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
• Scan daily transactions for transmission to proof department for review and balancing.
• Regular and reliable attendance is needed to perform the essential functions of this job.
• Responsible for knowledge of and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and bank policies and procedures that pertain to this position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act. In addition, participation is required in any training necessary to achieve a thorough understanding of how these laws relate to the responsibilities of the position.
• Completes assigned training and complies with all cyber and information security policies and procedures.