Software Engineer – Sportsfield Specialties, Inc.
Posting End Date:
How to Apply:
SSI is seeking a Software Engineer to develop and support structured software applications that will facilitate growth, through the use of technology.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Maintain proper use of code, source code and stored procedures to keep development simple and streamlined.
• Keep abreast of new concepts and mobile software development.
• Collaborate with management, departments, and customers to identify end user requirements and specifications.
• Develop automation routines to help streamline functionality.
• Involvement in Code reviews and utilize source control for all software changes.
• Debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software and setting the standard for testing and deployment of applications.
• Develop processes and procedures for all software development requirements.
• Understanding of Integration of systems and insuring clean data before execution.
• All other IT tasks assigned.
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a faced paced environment.
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner in a deadline-driven environment.
• Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
• Preferred proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Visual Studio, SQL Databases, Web Development, PowerShell and C+ software.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field; combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of.
• Three years of relevant development experience.
• Experience w/integration and automation is a plus.