Shop Technician – Computer Guys of CNS
- In Person
1. Basic PC diagnosis and repair in the shop – Virus cleanup. Replace power supplies, hard
drives, laptop screens and any other misc. parts on desktop or laptop.
2. Customer service friendly
3. Onsite calls for basic computer repair, setup printers, wireless, etc.
4. Setup phones/devices for any email scenario.
5. Ability to perform small office management tasks such as creating work orders and
receiving payments when the office manager is absent.
Position requires a personable, end-user friendly demeanor and patience with the clients.
Experience in technical computer support required.
Research skills required.
Driver’s license and a reliable personal vehicle required.
Willingness to drive to clients businesses or homes for support when needed.
Ability to sit for 8 hours a day or stand for 8 hours a day.
Ability to lift heavy equipment such as computers or smaller printers approximately 50lbs or less.