Sewer – Sportsfield Specialties, Inc.
Posting End Date:
How to Apply:
- In Person
• Maintain clean work environment and make sure safety is priority in all tasks.
• Proficiently operate sitting sewing machine.
• Able to use a tape measure to produce accurate measurements.
• Read and understand production work orders, shop drawings and customers’ orders.
• Always maximize material utilization.
• Perform in process quality audits and follows first unit approval process.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Attention to detail and a multi-tasker.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Team oriented, dependable, and strong work ethic
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2-3 years sewing experience
• Prolonged periods of sitting.
• Lifting, pulling, and pushing up to 40 pounds occasionally; up to 25 pounds frequently.