Press Operator – Funder / Genesis Products
- In Person
Are you looking for a fun and challenging place to work? Come join a winning TEAM here at Funder / Genesis Products in Mocksville! We have several openings across all shifts so be sure to search for all open positions.
Press Operator (1st shift and 3rd shift)
Role and Responsibilities:
• Adhere to all safety guidelines, policies, and procedures as well as any other governing entities. Including but not limited to wearing appropriate PPE when on the production floor.
• Partner with all members of the TEAM to ensure orders are completed in a timely manner.
• Identify Quality concerns to prevent out of spec. products from moving forward.
• Follow work instructions to finish product according to customer requirements.
• Assist in other areas as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• At least six (6) months of experience in a manufacturing environment, using presses preferred.
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to meet Safety standards.
• Demonstration of a minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective communication.
• Ability to lift, push and pull 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Come see me to fill out an application in-person or apply online. We look forward to seeing you!