Metal sorter and tester – ICD Alloys and Metals LLC
- In Person
Join a fast paced and dynamic team that processors and supplies metals to the aerospace, Energy, Gas Turbine petrochemical, and medical industries. Positions include:
ICD has the following position available
• Metal recycling – Sorting, identifying and verifying alloy grades to ensure customer demand is met at the highest level using state of the art x-ray testing equipment
• Trustworthy, reliable, and committed
• Identify metal alloy grades using their chemistry
• Periodic table understanding of chemical symbols and advantage
• Verify the weight of product supplied
• Punctual and prepared to work overtime
• Good with numeracy and coordinated
• Good communication skills
• Training will be provided, and schooling tuition paid for educational development in metallurgy
• Eligible for up to 3 weeks of paid time off per year.
• Comprehensive benefits package offered (Insurance, 401k Match, PTO).
• Hiring for both day shift (6:30 A.M to 3:00 P.M.) and afternoon shift (3:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.) hours required Monday – Friday.
• Requirements: high school diploma or equivalent, ability to lift 50 lbs, prior machine operator experience preferred, experience operating a forklift preferred.
• Mandatory Drug Screening.