Material Handler – TRC Staffing
Posting End Date:
How to Apply:
Material Handler needed at a Ingersoll Rand!
What’s in it for me?
• Full-time hours, opportunity for growth
• 2nd shift (2PM – 10PM)
• Paid weekly every Wednesday
What is required?
• Ability to lift 50 lbs or more unassisted
• Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours a day
• Excellent attendance
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Forklift experience is a plus
• Unloading heavy boxes off truck
• Follow safety instructions
• Working with fragile items
• Loading heavy boxes on to pallets and shrink wrapping with machines to be shipped.
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with MOCKSVILLE in the subject line.