Door Assembler – Reeb Millwork
Posting End Date:
How to Apply:
Reeb Millwork is seeking 1st shift production assemblers for our Wood and Steel door shop. This is a perfect position for those who enjoy working with their hands and whose skills include Carpentry, Cabinetry, or Woodworking.
Reeb offers competitive weekly pay, an excellent benefits package, matching 401k plan, paid holidays, paid sick time, and vacation. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Entry-level position assembling single door units, including preparation of doors and frame parts.
• Prepare doors for assembly
• Assemble door units on the singles line
• Read work orders to assure the accuracy of assembly
• Make necessary repairs or adjustments to assure quality
• Complete the quality product label
• Conduct all activities in a safe manner, adhering to company safety standards
• Meet standards for quality as set forth by the company
• Assure proper housekeeping and organization
• Strive to meet team efficiencies for production without compromising quality
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: No prior experience necessary, 1-2 years of similar experience preferred
• Must be able to read a tape measure
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to read and understand English
• Good hand and eye coordination
• Ability to use hand tools, pneumatic staple gun, and other electric tools when necessary
• Ability to follow oral and written communication from the supervisor, lead or co-worker