Direct Support Professional – Milling Manor Inc.
Direct Care Staff
Positions available immediately!! Schedule flexibility is a plus!
Open positions for weekends and awake night schedules, Monday- Friday 9am-3pm and 2pm to 10pm.
Seeking energetic, creative problem solver for Direct Care Staff position working with adults with developmental disabilities.
Candidates must be hard working, dedicated, organized and caring.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Responsible for overseeing and implementing treatment plan goals
Fostering positive relationships between individuals served and others
Ensuring client safety and maintaining a safe environment
Encouraging self-help activities
Reporting changes in persons condition
Documenting services provided
Providing other duties as assigned
1. Must be at least 21 years of age.
2. Must hold a high school diploma/GED.
3. At least one year of full-time accumulated MH/DD/SAS experience with the population served.
4. Ability to handle physical aspects of job, including bending, stooping, lifting (50-75lbs), pushing, pulling, reaching, and walking for periods of time
5. Ability to work in a group home, home-like settings
6. Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company
7. Must maintain state regulatory certifications, as required by state/program requirements and Medication Administration as required by state/program requirements
8.Clean criminal record
9.Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
10. Drug test required.