Customer Service Assistant – Allegacy Federal Credit Union
Posting End Date:
How to Apply:
The primary purpose of this position is to assist Allegacy Federal Credit Union in living out its mission, “to help you make smart financial choices” and support the expected behaviors of the brand culture. To achieve this goal the employee must provide outstanding service to both internal and external members. A key component of this position is to identify the financial needs of the member and recommend an appropriate credit union solution. The consumer-lending assistant is responsible for opening, closing and account maintenance on consumer loans including personal, equity, mortgage, and auto. In addition, this position is responsible for assisting members with monetary transactions and handling multiple tasks, which requires a high degree of organizational skills. This individual must provide excellent customer service and sell Allegacy’s products and services that meet the member’s specific needs. This position will require face-to-face contact with the membership on a daily basis.
– Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to discuss AFCU products and services.
– Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, with abilities to handle complaints and problems.
– Demonstrated successful sales performance.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Ability to diffuse anger quickly and effectively.
– Ability to handle conflict in a professional manner.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.