CNC Maintenance Technician – Ingersoll Rand
• Performs preventive maintenance work to keep equipment in peak operating condition.
• Must follow all LOTO and safety procedures, consistently.
• Uses precision testing equipment to perform preventive maintenance activities. This includes volt ohm meters, vibration detectors, ball bar analysis, and other pieces of analytical equipment as needed.
• Performs servicing, testing, inspections and repairs on a variety of mechanical equipment components, and electrical equipment.
• Changes belts and filters, greases motors, visually checks compressors, and pumps.
• Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
• Cleans air cleaning units, checks fan/blower cfm, checks temperature of bearings, test motors for amperage, voltage and rpms.
• Maintains accurate records of maintenance activities.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Two years’ experience in machine maintenance/repair
• Associates degree in related field preferred
• Ability to use a variety of hand tools, lubrication equipment, volt meters, electric and pneumatic, will be required.
• Must be able to read and follow a variety of machine tool builder documentation including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic drawings, part lists, and assembly drawings.
• Will need to be able to operate a fork lift and boom lift.
• Ability to work in safe and efficient manner.