Assembler – Comfort Bilt, LLC
Posting End Date:
How to Apply:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as determined by the company.
1. Positions and assembles parts according to knowledge of product being assembled or by following established processes or procedures.
2. Fastens parts together with clinching presses, screws, rivets, or other fasteners. Uses glue and staples to seal cardboard packages.
3. Operates various types of screw guns, peener, packagers, computers, tape measures, bowl feeders, air hammers, rocket roller, splining wheels, glass press, utility knife, putty knife, snips, drill presses, sawing equipment, punch presses, laminating, riveting machines, clinching presses, sawing equipment, jigs, fixtures, small hand tools and other fasteners.
4. Performs quality checks on products manufactured and at times, checks the work of others.
5. Utilizes required safety equipment, including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), deemed necessary in company facilities to eliminate or reduce workplace hazards.
6. Perform job requirements and operate equipment within safety guidelines and reports any nonconformance.
7. Trains other workers in the skills acquired in the performance of the job.
8. Maintains acceptable attendance record and follows Comfort Bilt security policies.
9. Must abide by all Comfort Bilt policies.
10. Rotation required for most job assignments.
11. Will be required to move to other work groups and hours of work as needed to meet staffing requirements and customer demands.
12. Read and comprehend simple instructions from production standards, memos or other correspondence.
13. Must be courteous and maintain a good working relationship with supervisors and co-workers.