Accounting/Bookkeeper – 3E Tech LLC
1. Perform accounting tasks as assigned on a variety of government, and businesses.
2. Preparation of financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and analysis.
3. Preparation of various reports required by taxing and funding authorities.
4. Must develop analytic and research skills to assist Accounting Manager and to perform tasks more efficiently.
5. Must be willing to develop skills in specialized areas such as AP, AR, payroll processing, and review.
6. May be required to develop auditing skills as needed. Ability and aptitude to learn new software applications
1. Basic knowledge of accounting and business principles.
2. Computer skills in programs such as QuickBooks, Excel and Word are required.
3. Must be able to handle varied assignments and deadlines.
4. Exceptional organizational skills
5. Exceptional analytical skills
6. Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
7. Ability to work efficiently and harmoniously with clients and other staff.